I'm getting bored with the speculation.

Ricktee76

The list of players were rumoured to be interested in is ridiculous, there are too many names being mentioned and although in the past that was a good thing, now it just muddies the waters and takes the real drama of the transfers away.

I know this is a transfers forum but having no real reason to post apart from you like a player is pointless, unless the thread is specifically about who you would like us to sign of course.
There need to be facts or at least links to several articles all telling the same story to show your being 'ITK' is more than just a fanciful idea of the top of your head.

It's got so ridiculous now that I read the title of a subject and can pretty much decide if its BS or the rumour has legs. Having 20 threads about the same player doesn't help either with people to lazy to have a quick look to see if the topic has already been raised.(probably like this one)

I think i'll just wait until Messi, Iniesta, Ribbery, Olic, Torres, Villa, Buffon and co are sat next to Mr Cook or even officially confirmed talks before I get my box of tissues and rubber gloves out.

*puts tin hat on*

Dont pay any attention to who the press say are in or out, happy or unhappy, they know nothing.

Read rumours here and other forums as light hearted entertainment, but dont believe them.

When we sign someone, thats when we will know

I'm going to be disappointed if we don't sign at least one of the names mentioned on here. How could we not? The only name missing is Uncle Tom Cobleigh and he's overrated.

Strangely enough, I enjoy it.

Just imagining what it would be like if that player did sign for us and how we would play.

I just can't wait to get a squad with two top players in every position and to get rid of the deadwood like Petrov, Garrido, Ireland (?), SWP (?) and the other average players on big wages.

I'm not claiming to be ITK but my dad's, mate's, colleague's, son's friend did work experience with City recently and one of the guys he met whilst there has been there a couple of years and was told by someone else at City, who's pally with some of the people high up in the club, that all the rumours are true and that we will be signing 147 players this summer.

YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Here's a list:

Torres
Boateng
Gerrard
Eto'o

Pienaar
Villa
Chiellini
Fabregas
Arteta
Buffon
Milner
J. Cole
Y. Toure
Ozil

Only the blue are realistic imo. I don't really want Arteta, Milner or Pienaar.

Am I the only one is tired with the constant carousel that is occurring at Eastlands? I mean, already speculation of Adebayor and Tevez leaving immediately after their first seasons... can't this team be given more than a season to mesh? I understand that people want the best players money can buy, but it's frustrating to grow accustomed to a team and then have the possibility that most will be gone by next season.

Robinho's_thumb said:
YungJoshiiMcFc said:
Here's a list:

Torres
Boateng
Gerrard
Eto'o

Pienaar
Villa
Chiellini
Fabregas
Arteta
Buffon
Milner
J. Cole
Y. Toure
Ozil

Only the blue are realistic imo. I don't really want Arteta, Milner or Pienaar.
Torres, Yaya and Buffon should be blue then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.