I'm in the bad books at work...

The Fat el Hombre

For refusing to pay towards a workmates leaving funds. When someone leaves or has a baby or any of that bullshit we have a collection for them. Anyway this chinese dude who's worked with us for a few years is leaving, so some woman comes round my office asking for coin for his leaving present. Fair enough I think so I pull my wallet out of my pocket and brush the cobwebs off. Just as I open it and see the queen on my five pound note blinking at the first sight of daylight she's seen for a while, I ask the woman what they're gonna buy him, 'A united shirt' she replies!

I was horrified. I put my wallet back in my pocket and have flat out refused to pay any money towards it. She even had the cheek to have a go at me and demand payment, but I wasn't having any of it, there is absolutely no way under any circumstances I am contributing to any of that shit

Matty said:
I'm ashamed to admit that a couple of season's ago I bought my brother the new United shirt for his birthday. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do!

I think I'm more disapointed in the fact that you consider your rag brother worthy of presents.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.