I'm just making some bread...

mcfcinprague

Team supported
Manchester City since 1962
...in our Moulinex "baguette and co" bread machine

Anyone else got a bread machine?

We haven't bought bread for a while now, we love the bread we are making so much

corky1970 said:

You are awful...but I like you Corky!

-- Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:49 pm --

charliebigspuds said:
you can be locked up for doing summat as feminine as that in Halifax, I think you're gunna need a slight lifestyle change

Ha Ha excellent stuff Charlie. All round mine for some Muffin'

corky1970 said:

baguette_magique.jpg

Len Rum said:
Sounds interesting and well worth a try. It's got to taste better than the stuff you buy in the Supermarket.

I've experimented with a recipe for white bread a few times and it does taste lovely with strawberry jam on

I've done some wholemeal bread too which is great with pate or cooked meat, it's also really nice with some Les Pres Sales french butter I found which has chunks of Carmargue sea salt in

mcfcinprague said:
Len Rum said:
Sounds interesting and well worth a try. It's got to taste better than the stuff you buy in the Supermarket.

I've experimented with a recipe for white bread a few times and it does taste lovely with strawberry jam on

I've done some wholemeal bread too which is great with pate or cooked meat, it's also really nice with some Les Pres Sales french butter I found which has chunks of Carmargue sea salt in

sounds fantastic TBH and its torture for someone on a low cholesterol diet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.