I'm [still] locked in my bedroom

Its irrelevent to say its wether its easier to kick a door in if your are on the inside or outside of a room ... it depends which way the door opens.
(if it opens away from you then its easy to kick it in (out), without foot damage.. if it opens towards you then you take the pins out of the visible hinge butt)
So anyway the locksmith turned up and got you out..?! did he have to get through the front door lock first..!
Out of interest how long did it take him and what did he use..a skeleton key or summat..?

tasker said:
larderland said:
i dont know why SOME ppl dont believe me,i was genuinely in there for bout 8hrs,i missed a shit load of lectures bcos of it!!

it was very funny being in there tho.
why would it be funny, being locked n your bedroom for 8 hours? are you real?

im sorry but i dont believe you 1 bit. why didnt you kick the door off the hinges, or dangle from your bedroom window. i know if i was locked in my bedroom, i wouldnt be in the for 8 hours

if you locked it at night and were stuck in for most of the day, surely you would have been in for more than 8 hours?

Has his phone died yet? 2 more days with out water and you'll be dead. Pity that enjoy reading this thread

waspish said:
Has his phone died yet? 2 more days with out water and you'll be dead. Pity that enjoy reading this thread

no hes out now.

shame, i was enjoying the updates on new things he found in his room, that he didnt even know he had.

im tryiing this now, by not leaving my room for 8 hours, il post back with my findings later.

Shame it couldn't have gone on longer. It could have been like one of those games where you have to find stuff in a room and use them to help facilitate your exit.

Feed-The-Goat said:
waspish said:

no hes out now.

shame, i was enjoying the updates on new things he found in his room, that he didnt even know he had.

im tryiing this now, by not leaving my room for 8 hours, il post back with my findings later.

How are you going on love, is it exciting;-)

Why didn't you just pm your dad or mates number to a mod and ask if they would ring for you.
Think next time,think what would Ray Mears do in this position.

My mate locked me and 2 of my mates in my bedroom back when I was 15/16. We were locked in there for the afternoon and evening until my parents eventually got back home.

We opened the window and got stoned so it was a great day really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.