I'm [still] locked in my bedroom

Re: I'm locked in my bedroom

pull the key out the door, see if there's a blockage, see if another key is in the other end, try and knock anything blocking out the other side and try the key again. Maybe the door isn't quite in the right position so try pushing it into the frame and then turning.

seen as your laptop is downstairs how are you on here?

I'm on my mobile phone! Soooo bored.already had 2 tom hanks !

ye but my roommate wont be home until bout 11,and if he plans to go out tonight he may not get home till 3 in the morning!!iv got some food in here anyway!!gotta keep strong!!!

larderland said:
I locked my bedroom door from the inside last night cos the wind kept banging it making noise so I cudnt sleep, I woke up this morning and I can't get out,the key won't turn for some reason and I have no credit to make a call and my laptop is downstairs and there's no one at home! HELP

even without credit you can call 999 can you not?

larderland said:
ye but my roommate wont be home until bout 11,and if he plans to go out tonight he may not get home till 3 in the morning!!iv got some food in here anyway!!gotta keep strong!!!
What food do you store in your room? Crisp n shit like that?

Kick the door in lad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.