Imaginary Cards Question

Ricster

Are these not a bookable offence under rules?

Check Fabregas out in this video as he runs upto Clattenburg. Another bias decision and with what happened after this Cesc would have been off.

15 seconds.

<a class="postlink" href="http://vodpod.com/watch/4748325-dedryck-boyata-red-card-v-arsenal" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://vodpod.com/watch/4748325-dedryck ... -v-arsenal</a>

Ricster i think you have it a wee bit wrong mate, clattenberg was the referee, cesc is a saint. I counted fabregas going down TWICE yesterday rolling around the midfield and nothing done about it. What about song running at, then bouncing of vinnie? Clattenberg chased vinnie into the box to card him!!!!! What was all the waving his 2 arms in the air all about??? Is he one of those fucking air traffic marshalls with the table tennis bats in the week? It smarts when boyata was sent off with the correct application of the rule, but the correct procedure wasn't applied in the case of fabregas's imaginary card waving. Booooooooooooo!

Still not convinced it was a sending off...

Tevez against Newcastle, similar position, foul when the "last man", a goal scoring opportunity, yet just a booking.

Chamakh had let the ball run away from him and it wasn't a goal scoring opportunity... in my opinion.

But Clattenburg has previous with us, so no real surprise the twat ignored Fabregas' indiscretions and sent Boyata off.

Cheating hair weave tosser.

Didn't the same "Card"wavingplayer do a wild goal celebration to opposing fans doing exactly the same as AB last year,but,once again the ref acts blindly to his actions.One law for some (SKY4) but not for others.

Soulboy said:

Tevez against Newcastle, similar position, foul when the "last man", a goal scoring opportunity, yet just a booking.

Chamakh had let the ball run away from him and it wasn't a goal scoring opportunity... in my opinion.

But Clattenburg has previous with us, so no real surprise the twat ignored Fabregas' indiscretions and sent Boyata off.

Agreed

I thought the Rule was not really the last man but more preventing a Goal Scoring opportunity, who's to say Hart would or wouldn't have saved a shot, so was it a real 'Goal Scoring Opprtunity', so imo a Yellow Card would have been more apt.

tevezisablue said:
Soulboy said:

Agreed

I thought the Rule was not really the last man but more preventing a Goal Scoring opportunity, who's to say Hart would or wouldn't have saved a shot, so was it a real 'Goal Scoring Opprtunity', so imo a Yellow Card would have been more apt.

Chamakh actually played the ball forward thus knocking it out of his own reach and closer to Hart.

Soulboy said:

Is this the incident where the Newcatle player according to the Replays took the Ball and not the Man and was outside the area anyway ?

We realy need to move on from hiding behind imaginary poor Refereeing decisions. Last night and today it's been like the Forums been impersonating Neil Warnock or Big Fat Sam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.