Imagine us putting in a bid for Rooney and Vidic in Jan.;-)

A A

Anonymous

Just thinking how funny it would be to wind the bastards up to breaking point with a £100 million bid for the pair of them-just before the home CC game....

Then stand back and watch baconface explode!!!

;-)

RobbieBrewer said:
Just thinking how funny it would be to wind the bastards up to breaking point with a £100 million bid for the pair of them-just before the home CC game....

Then stand back and watch baconface explode!!!

;-)

You are evil. Why do you find it so necessary to mock the afflicted? I tut at you.

I couldn't handle it if they actually came though. That would be disgusting.

Rather see ribery making his debut in a blue shirt for it but it would add a nice bit of needle to proceedings. Along with neville getting raped by bellamy for 90 minutes.

I would rather choke to death than have Rooney play for City.

I near shit myself laughing when Andy-the-rag-Gray called him the most intelligent player in the league.

Fuck me that was funny.

A cheeky bid to unsettle them be funny though. They will never sell Rooney, as he is Utd now. Id have Rooney in a heartbeat though, brilliant player.

Wonder if Ferguson would say he wouldnt sell us a virus.

hertsblue said:
A cheeky bid to unsettle them be funny though. They will never sell Rooney, as he is Utd now. Id have Rooney in a heartbeat though, brilliant player.

Wonder if Ferguson would say he wouldnt sell us a virus.

He'd say we couldn't afford him, to which we double the bid and turn the glaizers into reaching the wank wall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.