Improving City in house match coverage

Plain Speaking

We have lots of CityTV snippets on the OS, of interviews with players and match highlights. However isn't it time we improved our in house match coverage like the academy games?

Last EDS game, Southampton provided a superb live stream, with 2 excellent commentators, that was available to view post match for anyone that couldn't view it live. <a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6pMV6TC6qc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6pMV6TC6qc</a>

Today the EDS match against United is on MUTV but no City coverage, as far as I know, except dodgy streams.

Agreed, frustrating when other clubs have better coverage than us. All the money we have spent on the academy, fans that cant get to the games should be able to see the good football and progress we are making.

Agreed we need our own tv station for the u16 u18 and u21..

Hope the club do something to correct this!!

CITYROBBO said:
Agreed we need our own tv station for the u16 u18 and u21..

Hope the club do something to correct this!!
The club must record the games, just making them available to fans, by Live streaming on YouTube would be great!

Pretty abysmal the club didn't even stream the u21 final against Porto. Surely it cant be that expensive to get a few cameras and stream the game.

I don't agree with the TV format.
Its rather expensive and can be inaccessible if you don't have access to a TV/Cable/Satellite

A better solution would be for City to provide an online channel, streaming live matches for all Academy games, highlights and so on.

I would be willing to pay for this if the price was reasonable ;)

I do attend the academy stadium for EDS matches but find it frustrating not being able to watch the EDS when playing away.

Compulsive Rambler said:
I don't agree with the TV format.
Its rather expensive and can be inaccessible if you don't have access to a TV/Cable/Satellite

A better solution would be for City to provide an online channel, streaming live matches for all Academy games, highlights and so on.

I would be willing to pay for this if the price was reasonable ;)

I do attend the academy stadium for EDS matches but find it frustrating not being able to watch the EDS when playing away.

I agree. The TV channel would be limited to England alone. A stream, even a paid one, would improve accessibility to the fans abroad. The club can even show the premier league matches if it's feasible. I wouldn't mind a commentary team that doesn't start moaning everytime City scores and jump out of their chair evrytime City loses or draws, for a change.

Plain Speaking said:
We have lots of CityTV snippets on the OS, of interviews with players and match highlights. However isn't it time we improved our in house match coverage like the academy games?

Last EDS game, Southampton provided a superb live stream, with 2 excellent commentators, that was available to view post match for anyone that couldn't view it live. <a class="postlink" href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6pMV6TC6qc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6pMV6TC6qc</a>

Today the EDS match against United is on MUTV but no City coverage, as far as I know, except dodgy streams.

Not seen that before and just watched the whole game. I agree, it was excellent. Really really enjoyed it.

The fact we had cameras at the match against united, yet it was being broadcast on MUTV was really disappointing, especially as many of us had to settle for a slideshow stream.

Its something the club should really look into for next season, youtube is a great way to live broadcast and most of us can use it easily

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.