In between jobs....

BlueBearBoots said:
write a book and earn your fortune, maybe something about wizards and witches they sell well or something with lots of sex or even wizards having lots of sex?

The Wizard's Sleeve?

papillon said:
BlueBearBoots said:
write a book and earn your fortune, maybe something about wizards and witches they sell well or something with lots of sex or even wizards having lots of sex?

The Wizard's Sleeve?
An autobiography?

Been there. Get a sheet of paper and write down a basic routine for the week. Time for sleeping and meals within certain time frames, then chunks of time for other activities. Get outside for at least half an hour a day, even if it isn't exercise. It's more important than you can imagine to get fresh air!

Spend some time checking over your finances, especially if you've not got any income coming in. Work everything out for the year ahead, adding on a small percentage to cover price increases, then set aside so much cash per week for what you need.

another generation said:
Been there. Get a sheet of paper and write down a basic routine for the week. Time for sleeping and meals within certain time frames, then chunks of time for other activities. Get outside for at least half an hour a day, even if it isn't exercise. It's more important than you can imagine to get fresh air!

Spend some time checking over your finances, especially if you've not got any income coming in. Work everything out for the year ahead, adding on a small percentage to cover price increases, then set aside so much cash per week for what you need.

Total sense. Freedom within boundaries is one of life's great learning paradoxes.

All good advice from Another Generation. Routine, fresh air and daylight keeps your body clock in sync. Going up town and sitting with other people, having a coffee or whatever, is good for you as well. Reading anything is super useful for maintaining or improving your concentration. If you've more than a couple of weeks off find out about voluntary work. It's great to give something back, helps you keep in the swing and feeling like a useful person. Once you've got an in you'll probably find you can drop in and help out whenever things get slow for you.

another generation said:
aguero93:20 said:
Pick a row with the other half, always works for me when I'm bored.
Front or back row? And will others leave early?

row3
raʊ/
nounBRITISH
noun: row; plural noun: rows
a noisy acrimonious quarrel.
"they had a row and she stormed out of the house"
synonyms: argument, quarrel, squabble, fight, contretemps, disagreement, difference of opinion, dissension, falling-out, dispute, disputation, contention, clash, altercation, shouting match, exchange, war of words; More
antonyms: reconciliation, agreement
a serious dispute.
"the director is at the centre of a row over policy decisions"
informal
a severe reprimand.
"I always got a row if I left food on my plate"
synonyms: reprimand, rebuke, reproof, admonition, reproach, reproval, scolding, remonstration, upbraiding, castigation, lambasting, lecture, criticism, censure; More
a loud noise or uproar.
"if he's at home he must have heard that row"
synonyms: din, noise, racket, clamour, uproar, tumult, hubbub, commotion, disturbance, brouhaha, ruckus, rumpus, pandemonium, babel; More
verb
verb: row; 3rd person present: rows; past tense: rowed; past participle: rowed; gerund or present participle: rowing
have a quarrel.
"they rowed about who would receive the money from the sale"
synonyms: argue, quarrel, squabble, bicker, have a row/fight, fight, fall out, disagree, fail to agree, differ, be at odds, have a misunderstanding, be at variance, have words, dispute, spar, wrangle, bandy words, cross swords, lock horns, be at each other's throats, be at loggerheads; More
BRITISH
rebuke severely.
"she was rowed for leaving her younger brother alone"
Origin
mid 18th century: of unknown origin.

another generation said:

I find spending my time fucking about works just as well:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.