In between jobs....

Decorate, I must have the most gleaming pristine flat in the whole of Gtr Manchester, failing that buy a bike and cycle up and down the canal and river banks, keeps you fit as well!

another generation said:
Been there. Get a sheet of paper and write down a basic routine for the week. Time for sleeping and meals within certain time frames, then chunks of time for other activities. Get outside for at least half an hour a day, even if it isn't exercise. It's more important than you can imagine to get fresh air!

Spend some time checking over your finances, especially if you've not got any income coming in. Work everything out for the year ahead, adding on a small percentage to cover price increases, then set aside so much cash per week for what you need.
10 weeks before I find out if I'm ok to return to work. Only been off since last Wednesday but the time has been evil to me. So I just wanted to say thank you for this. Read it yesterday and I've started using your advice to plan out tomorrow's schedule. Can't wait til I can do some exercise , or at least find out when I can start to do more than walk about a bit. That's the killer for me at the moment.

ballbag said:
another generation said:
Been there. Get a sheet of paper and write down a basic routine for the week.
10 weeks before I find out if I'm ok to return to work. Only been off since last Wednesday but the time has been evil to me. So I just wanted to say thank you for this. Read it yesterday and I've started using your advice to plan out tomorrow's schedule.
Glad it helps. Someone did the same for me, a few years ago, and got me back on track. Couldn't at first see the point of a weekly timetable where most days were the same and didn't seem to have much content. However, just a few days of sticking to basic routines of eating, sleeping and getting fresh air really helped, then I found other things to include each week, for variety's sake.

blue underpants said:
Decorate, I must have the most gleaming pristine flat in the whole of Gtr Manchester, failing that buy a bike and cycle up and down the canal and river banks, nudging people discreetly

Do we have our serial killer?

another generation said:
ballbag said:
another generation said:
Been there. Get a sheet of paper and write down a basic routine for the week.
10 weeks before I find out if I'm ok to return to work. Only been off since last Wednesday but the time has been evil to me. So I just wanted to say thank you for this. Read it yesterday and I've started using your advice to plan out tomorrow's schedule.
Glad it helps. Someone did the same for me, a few years ago, and got me back on track. Couldn't at first see the point of a weekly timetable where most days were the same and didn't seem to have much content. However, just a few days of sticking to basic routines of eating, sleeping and getting fresh air really helped, then I found other things to include each week, for variety's sake.
My schedule had "reply to another generation" at 15:25.
Just jotting each day's normal routine and trying to make it more efficient gave me something to do and also sparked thoughts about meal prep for the next few days. So you've helped out big time.

chabal said:
blue underpants said:
Decorate, I must have the most gleaming pristine flat in the whole of Gtr Manchester, failing that buy a bike and cycle up and down the canal and river banks, nudging people discreetly

Do we have our serial killer?

I want Gornikdaze back, what did you do with him Undies?

Stalking is always an option.

You'd be surprised just how quickly the time goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.