In between jobs....

roaminblue

...and have absolutely nothing to do.

How do people keep themselves entertained during the day? I've walked round the house several times, I've rearranged the cushions on the couch. I've exhausted all possibilities, it seems.

Having nothing to do, makes me seriously feel like there is nothing to do.

I might venture outside, but I don't think anything is there

Do some temping like me. Still got nearly a month to wait. I'm off sick today and no need to worry about repercussions as I'm off soon enough.

roaminblue said:
...and have absolutely nothing to do.

How do people keep themselves entertained during the day? I've walked round the house several times, I've rearranged the cushions on the couch. I've exhausted all possibilities, it seems.

Having nothing to do, makes me seriously feel like there is nothing to do.

I might venture outside, but I don't think anything is there

Join the club!

Highlight of my day yesterday was people knocking on the door on 3 separate occasions asking if the sheep in the road were mine and could I put them back in the field

The sheep aren't mine but I did put them back in the field

Not been so exciting yet today

dronefromsector7g said:
Do some temping like me. Still got nearly a month to wait. I'm off sick today and no need to worry about repercussions as I'm off soon enough.

I'm still on old company's pay-roll, could I temp in that situation?

I had planned on being really productive. Was going to visit museums, continue learning a new language etc. I've mostly watched "rules of engagement"

mcfcinprague said:
Join the club!

Highlight of my day yesterday was people knocking on the door on 3 separate occasions asking if the sheep in the road were mine and could I put them back in the field

LOL

hahaha.

I like how it took a third attempt before you were willing to help :-)

Sadly there are very few sheep roaming the streets of London. Plenty of urban foxes though.

roaminblue said:
dronefromsector7g said:

I'm still on old company's pay-roll, could I temp in that situation?

I had planned on being really productive. Was going to visit museums, continue learning a new language etc. I've mostly watched "rules of engagement"
Mmmm not sure.Why not sell your arse in the back streets of town?

FantasyIreland said:
Get to the gym.

Thats probably the right answer. Our apartment complex has a gym, so its not even far for me to get to.

Maybe tomorrow, though...

dronefromsector7g said:
Mmmm not sure.Why not sell your arse in the back streets of town?

Not sure that helps with the "productive" criterion. Still, it'll keep the wolves from the store I suppose

roaminblue said:
mcfcinprague said:
Join the club!

LOL

hahaha.

I like how it took a third attempt before you were willing to help :-)

Sadly there are very few sheep roaming the streets of London. Plenty of urban foxes though.

No

It was a different sheep each time

I put 3 sheep back in the field LOL LOL

Thankfully the farmer has now repaired the fence to the field next to the house

Last summer it was 46 cows in the road and me and Mrs P and the couple from 2 doors away were herding them back in the field opposite the house

The joys of living in a rural part of Macclesfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.