In the deepest close season what are you up to?

CITY FOR LIFE

Controling the Ticker Tape from EL 3 Block 308 on
Well here we are, England's game yesterday has brought a close to the domestic season, alright NYC live on during the break.
So what have you guy and girls got planned?
My two daughters have recently bought houses so a list as long as my arm for me, and I am personally finishing serving in the Armed Forces after 38 years very shortly so will be taking a few months break 'if allowed'
What have you planned for the next few weeks, by the way Weds is fixture day so pre match planning could soon be in motion.
Anyway Blues have a great Summer break and roll on August ' we are the East Stand 'kippax' who are the South Stand 3rd tier' where r you lets be having you :)

Getting in as much overtime in work as possible, lots of weekends so I can finally learn how to drive and get a car! then hopefully I can drive to all games, especially the away ones.

Currently sat at work, feet on desk, on here and debating if i should finish at 1200. Move back to UK in July. Summer will be spent stopping my wife spending a fortune on a new kitchen and Bathroom!

Cricket, F1, Women's World Cup, Wimbledon, City Women.... all that should just about tide me over until pre-season :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.