in the defence of the hughes outers

cyberblue said:
Or is it:

a)Didn't want him to start with due to his 'style' at Blackburn and no/limited track record

b)Has done nothing to change my mind on him due to his 'style' of football with us, millions spent, cannot keep a clean sheet, look awful whenever a ball comes into our box, he paid 17mil for Santa Cruz(that should be a sack-able offence on its own)

c) His horrific 4-4-2 that he tries to get us to play when not 1 player as far as I can see exept the goalkeeper(thank fuck) plays well in it

His 'style' at Blackburn was to make them hard to beat and gradually bring in some finesse to thier footballing play. They were strong defending set pieces and balls into the box.

Exactly the opposite of us currently. We didn't play 442 yesterday. So i can't jump on board with your thinknig for A,B or C.

philiph20 said:
I hated him when he was a player and i hate him now but my main reason for wanting him out is not his sordid past quite simply i don't think he is a very good Manager, i hate the negativity, the excessive usage of the long ball and his lack of enthusiasm for flair players, he is an anachronism in the mould of Allardyce, Dave Basset, Tony Pullis, Howard Wilkinson etc i will alwyas back the players, the club but this w**nker i have nothing but contempt for and i would love it if he was replaced with a world class Manager because for the first time in our existence we have the financial means to compete with anyone and yet instead of having a Rolls Royce type manager at the helm we have a rusty old Lada.

Are you my long lost brother....Amen to all of that and for what its worth I think there's a lot more fans who agree but wont say it. He has never had the full backing of a City crowd for all his efforts over the past 18months and he has split the fans from very early on. No doubt you'll get slagged to high heaven on here for having your own opinion but your not alone FUCK THE RAG TWAT OFF!.

Blue2112 said:
philiph20 said:
I hated him when he was a player and i hate him now but my main reason for wanting him out is not his sordid past quite simply i don't think he is a very good Manager, i hate the negativity, the excessive usage of the long ball and his lack of enthusiasm for flair players, he is an anachronism in the mould of Allardyce, Dave Basset, Tony Pullis, Howard Wilkinson etc i will alwyas back the players, the club but this w**nker i have nothing but contempt for and i would love it if he was replaced with a world class Manager because for the first time in our existence we have the financial means to compete with anyone and yet instead of having a Rolls Royce type manager at the helm we have a rusty old Lada.

Are you my long lost brother....Amen to all of that and for what its worth I think there's a lot more fans who agree but wont say it. He has never had the full backing of a City crowd for all his efforts over the past 18months and he has split the fans from very early on. No doubt you'll get slagged to high heaven on here for having your own opinion but your not alone FUCK THE RED TWAT OFF!

I can't argue with mst of what Phil said, but hughes isn't a "red twat"... its an attack that, imo, people really need to get over. It's inaccurate at best and childish/blinkered at worst.

edit: Oops, see you've edited it out... i take it back! ;)

Blue2112 said:
philiph20 said:

Are you my long lost brother....Amen to all of that and for what its worth I think there's a lot more fans who agree but wont say it. He has never had the full backing of a City crowd for all his efforts over the past 18months and he has split the fans from very early on. No doubt you'll get slagged to high heaven on here for having your own opinion but your not alone FUCK THE RED TWAT OFF!.

Fucking Spot On !!!

Blue2112 said:
philiph20 said:

Are you my long lost brother....Amen to all of that and for what its worth I think there's a lot more fans who agree but wont say it. He has never had the full backing of a City crowd for all his efforts over the past 18months and he has split the fans from very early on. No doubt you'll get slagged to high heaven on here for having your own opinion but your not alone.

The last part of your thread shows why you really want him out, because he played for United.

Get over it.

Re: To Mr.Khaldoon al-Mubarak: Hughes is NOT the man for the job

skybluekings said:
As I wrote in the beginning, Mediocre manager = Mediocre results.

One and a half season under Hughes and this has not been proven wrong.
How much more money must be spent, or time wasted before the Board understands this?

And by the way, last year we won 2 away games all season.
Well, after 12 games and £200m spent, away wins this season thus far = 2.

Sorry guys but this man is right.
If you don't agree, read his post again and say where he is wrong.
He defo speaks for me and countless others

I think the notw just about said it all this morning , last week arsenal were the best thing since sliced bread the only team who will challenge Chelsea ,this morning its a two horse race between Chelsea and the scum...
My point being peoples opinions change weekly depending a lot on the press there club recieves ,the match report on us this morning pretty much read we are a joke we have no chance and liverpool are shit as well ,what will it read next week.
One thing that is missing at the moment is patience and i for one am happy that if the owners feel the " project" is off track they will act ,i am also ecstatic at some of the players and great football i am watching at the moment and also the look on my lads faces at the match when they run out as opposed to the look of horror when i used to tell them we are going to see city at home to bolton in the pissing down rain.
So i am very much lets give hughes our support and stop reacting like the poison press every time things dont go our way ,did we really expect not to lose or draw another game ever..........

mancity5 said:
Blue2112 said:
Are you my long lost brother....Amen to all of that and for what its worth I think there's a lot more fans who agree but wont say it. He has never had the full backing of a City crowd for all his efforts over the past 18months and he has split the fans from very early on. No doubt you'll get slagged to high heaven on here for having your own opinion but your not alone FUCK THE RED TWAT OFF!.

Fucking Spot On !!!

Fucking, fucking spot on.
And tell him to take the clueless backroom staff with him when he goes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.