in the defence of the hughes outers

blueinsa said:
BillyShears said:
Are you trolling for an argument mate? You really didn't upset me at all.

No, i just find it amusing that for the past week, you have felt the need to comment on a lot of my posts, at times with more than a hint of sarcasm, adopting a view that my posts are nothing but rubbish, my opinions are not wanted or valid and have on more than one occasion tried to tell me what i can or can not post on threads?

Thats ok Billy, your entitled to your opinion, as am i to disagree with you and tell you so.

The same has happened tonight so i ask you this, do you just ignore me as my posts are crap and not worth bothering with or do you 'Troll' me looking for an argument?

Mate, you're beginning to sound a touch paranoid...

Move on...

To all the Pro Hughes people can i just respectfully ask you one question. Considering the top 4 are 4 of the best clubs in the world (look at the CL finalist every year). A position City wants to be in, in the future. Can you ever see any top club in the world appointing Mark Hughes as manager ?.

List of G14 + Chelsea (i know that's only Europe).

Ajax,
Arsenal,
Barcelona,
Bayer Leverkusen,
Bayer Munich,
Chelsea,
Borussia Dortmund,
Inter Milan,
Juventus,
Liverpool,
Lyon,
RAGS,
Marseille,
AC Milan,
Paris ST Germain,
Porto,
PSV Eindhoven,
Real Madrid,
Valencia,

Actually hypothetically speaking if Mark Hughes didn't have a job now do you think any of those clubs listed above if they needed a manager would approach Mark Hughes to manage there teams ?.

BillyShears said:
blueinsa said:
No, i just find it amusing that for the past week, you have felt the need to comment on a lot of my posts, at times with more than a hint of sarcasm, adopting a view that my posts are nothing but rubbish, my opinions are not wanted or valid and have on more than one occasion tried to tell me what i can or can not post on threads?

Thats ok Billy, your entitled to your opinion, as am i to disagree with you and tell you so.

The same has happened tonight so i ask you this, do you just ignore me as my posts are crap and not worth bothering with or do you 'Troll' me looking for an argument?

Mate, you're beginning to sound a touch paranoid...

Move on...

I will but play nice!

Dont play games Billy, you might think your being clever but in reality, your not!

blueinsa said:
Dont play games Billy, you might think your being clever but in reality, your not!

Like I said mate, you're being a touch paranoid. I've got no reason to play any games with you.

I think that this is a good and relevent thread......
It's not hard to see that the fans are split with there views so i think it's good to have a controlled debate about it!!
It gives people a chance to voice there opinion on what they think........

samharris said:
Hard to nail this one down tbh...Most prem managers seem to thing we are top 4 material as do many pundits. When you look at the team sheets this is quite understandable... what happens on the pitch is where it's going pear shaped.

Is it the players not producing...or is it the tactical plan ??

Motivational skills and tactical plan.
we cant wait around as hughes "might" come good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.