In The Interests of Detente.....

GaudinoMotors

In the interests of Detente can a deal be brokered, even at this late stage in animosity between the inners and outers?
How about we agree on a deadline for improvement and expectations and then judge ?
I move that we allow the Manager until the end of February to show improved performances and results. By that time we need to be comfortably in the top 6 and within sight of the top 4 or better. If we are then we should give him until the end of the season and re-assess then.
I propose this in the hope of relaxing the tension and acrimony on this site and at matches, and to stop break away factions of wankers running off to facebook.

Yes ok, then if he's still shite, just extend it to the end of the season...Good idea !

GaudinoMotors said:
In the interests of Detente can a deal be brokered, even at this late stage in animosity between the inners and outers?
How about we agree on a deadline for improvement and expectations and then judge ?
I move that we allow the Manager until the end of February to show improved performances and results. By that time we need to be comfortably in the top 6 and within sight of the top 4 or better. If we are then we should give him until the end of the season and re-assess then.
I propose this in the hope of relaxing the tension and acrimony on this site and at matches, and to stop break away factions of wankers running off to facebook.

I agree completely but im a Hughes inner. The Hughes Outer's probably set a deadline of yesterday...

I think we should trust our owners to make the right decisions at the right time.

GaudinoMotors said:

The problem is, if we give him until February then the window is shut and any new manager won't have the opportunity to bring in new players until next season.

Personally I think he gets next month. Including the Carling Cup we've got 7 games before the January Window opens, that's more than enough time to see if Hughes has turned this around. If he hasn't then that's 3 months of relegation level football (10 points from our last 9 League games is definitely relation form, regardless of the fact we've only lost once) and simply can't be tolerated.

Even if we fail against the Arse on wednesday and Chelsea at the weekend, he will still be here, but if we dont improve during the December fixtures culminating in an away defeat against the Smoggies in the FA Cup at the beginning of January then he will be gone, and I am an inner at the moment

GM I posted a similar thread about a week ago asking for peace until Jan.
Inners tend to agree, Outers have too much hatred!

AlexC83 said:
GaudinoMotors said:

I agree completely but im a Hughes inner. The Hughes Outer's probably set a deadline of yesterday...

Thursday morning mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.