In the presence of genius.

mancity2012_eamo

Team supported
Us.
Have you ever been.....
Admittedly it’s Friday night and I’m into the Teelings. I’m watching Rory Gallagher on Youtube.
Admittedly never met the guy but have spoken with his brother.
Have been at a gig beside Phil Lynnott and a couple of parties too, not that I’d necessarily call him a genius.

But have you ever been in the presence of genius and known it at the time.

Rory truly was.

Just to clarify. I’m not talking about having been at a match watching David Silva.
I’m talking about rubbing shoulders with.

I worked with Hugh Hudson once. He directed Chariots of Fire. Not a genius, but very smart.

took my son first day of new term many years s ago That night he nonchalantly told us that a City players son was in his class non other than a certain Eyal BERKOVIC Was his Oldman. and it was a given that next day and every school day after my son was in early He wouldnt figure with the same vigour now. but in the days of Tiatto Granville etc a Genius he was to me

Last edited:
In my current field of work I meet a lot of very smart people, but there are a couple of people I have met are the genuine article. One in particular is at the very top of the oddball scale but also an incredibly clever computer scientist and mathematician. I got cornered by him once, an he pretty much lost me after 'hello'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.