In The Zone.

stonerblue

Towards the end of last season my wife said i became a different person.
With a 6 weeks to go i was fully invested in the footy. Nothing else was entering my head and i was uptight, nervous and on edge. I even forgot to pick kids up from schoo the week before the cup final.

This year i have remained calm and wallowed in the knowledge that we are the best team in the country by a mile. However, my nirvana was shattered last week when Son ran through on goal. In fact, i was on pins right from kick off.
Since then i have returned to the state i was last year. Go to bed thinking of City, wake up thinking of City. I cant get the 'falling down' chant out of my head and frequently belt it out at random times like when making the tea or walking my mutt. This behaviour wont stop until we smash the rags at wembley. It's more than likely that i will get worse.
And you know what, i love it. It makes me feel alive.

i doubt i'm alone with this type of personality change. Who else gets a bit 'mental' when the season is on the line?

I can’t really think about anything else, I just go and play online games to take my mind of it, even walking the dog doesn’t help. Just the nagging feeling about West Ham and what’s happened against Villa and QPR and if it happens again it might be the one time we can’t turn it around.

With a 6 weeks to go i was fully invested in the footy. Nothing else was entering my head and i was uptight, nervous and on edge. I even forgot to pick kids up from schoo the week before the cup final.

This year i have remained calm and wallowed in the knowledge that we are the best team in the country by a mile. However, my nirvana was shattered last week when Son ran through on goal. In fact, i was on pins right from kick off.
Since then i have returned to the state i was last year. Go to bed thinking of City, wake up thinking of City. I cant get the 'falling down' chant out of my head and frequently belt it out at random times like when making the tea or walking my mutt. This behaviour wont stop until we smash the rags at wembley. It's more than likely that i will get worse.

i doubt i'm alone with this type of personality change. Who else gets a bit 'mental' when the season is on the line?
Mate you need more indica and less sativa ;)

What happens when the season ends mate?

Best start supporting Oldham.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.