In town today

I was walking down Market Street in colours last season before the Chelsea match. There must have been half a dozen Scalls in tracksuits with one of them bellowing "What the fuck do you support City for? They're fucking shit". right at me. It's not even imaginative abuse.

if we beat them at wembley their will be 10,000 on suicide watch in tameside, 15,000 heart attacks in stretford, and 40,000 wembley rag shirts for sale on ebay, i just say to them what you call a rag with a ticket, a foreigner? i've had a few dust ups in the local pubs with them over the years, i find if you say door now shithouse their invincibility takes a sour turn, legends in their own minds, but they are not all bad usually the ones that never go?

peoffrey said:
I was walking down Market Street in colours last season before the Chelsea match. There must have been half a dozen Scalls in tracksuits with one of them bellowing "What the fuck do you support City for? They're fucking shit". right at me. It's not even imaginative abuse.
in colours
And that's the nail on the head bit,they don't do colours which i assume is because they are ashamed of who or what they are.

I make a point of wearing the hat or scarf whenever in town and I can honestly say that I get many more compliments from fellow blues than snide remarks from jealous rags.
Opens a lot of conversations for me and I often chat about the last or next game with people I meet. . . and sometimes, just sometimes . . I need to counter a rag remark by reminding them that it's our city.

I prefer the classic 'approach them as they make their comments and give them a good old slap across the face and shout "Wake up, you window licking idiot". Quick tip, if you're outnumbered, go for the traditional 'ninja wet willy' and leg it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.