In your honest opinion....

Armaan

Do you think that Kompany is better than Vidic??? I honestly think he is without being biased

VK is our best player by a friggin mile, as Vidic is to manyooooo (in my humble opinion).

However, as Vidic has done it over a few years and against better opposition at times, that just about tips it for me.

Still want VK in Centre Midfield personally.

Salford_Blue said:
VK is our best player by a friggin mile, as Vidic is to manyooooo (in my humble opinion).

However, as Vidic has done it over a few years and against better opposition at times, that just about tips it for me.

I know what you mean, players can just have that brilliant season but with VK you can just see that this kid is cut from a different cloth.

Salford_Blue said:

I'd agree with that.

Salford_Blue said:

You want to move our best player this year to a different position ?

Have been reading the Mark Hughes book of tactics again ? ;)

He is very close to Vidic now but Vidic is still better IMO. Vidic is the #1 CB in the league, Kompany is #2. Kompany may well overtake Vidic as the latter ages and the former moves into his prime.

To be fair I don't think their is much to seperate these 2 players from other then Vidic (as much as I hate to admit it) has a better partner in Rio then Kompany has in Toure and a more experianced player in Smalling then say Kompany has in Boateng but hopefully as VK and JB progress together (as they are both young) by the time Boateng is 24 him and Kompany will have formed a solid partnership.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.