Inaki Williams

birchwoodgingerste

Man city have sent scouts to watch the Spanish born striker who is 21 he is fast athletic and skillfull Liverpool are interested but should the latest report be favourable city will try to sign him in January his release clause is £20 million . he plays for athletic club Bilbao. According to report on man city news now site.

Last edited:
Watched Bilbao few weeks back and he was their brightest player, not sure if he's at the level we aspire to be or if he even has the potential.

Apparently he's the fastest player in La Liga. Arsenal is also interested. (Telegraph)

He's a fantastic young player, all the potential in the world, has mugged off Barcelona a few times as well.

But I say the same as in the Dembele thread.

Is he considerably better than Nacho?

Because otherwise why buy him? We can't just buy promising young strikers for the sake of it.

Thought he was pretty average the 3 times I saw him. He can't use his speed effectively if he doesn't get better control of the ball.

Man city have sent scouts to watch the Spanish born striker who is 21 he is fast athletic and skillfull Liverpool are interested but should the latest report be favourable city will try to sign him in January his release clause is £20 million . he plays for athletic club Bilbao. According to report on man city news now site.

The reported release clause is £15 million not 20. No different to Divok Origi for me, if we want another young striker then Breel Embolo is twice the player.

Last edited:
It's not just paper speculation apparently. Seem like we're targeting a lot of younger players now, presumably at Guardiola's request.

It's not just paper speculation apparently. Seem like we're targeting a lot of younger players now, presumably at Guardiola's request.

For January or the summer Ric?
Have you heard anything on Weigl?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.