Ince

Dr.Faustus

<a class="postlink" href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/b/blackburn_rovers/7784967.stm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 784967.stm</a>

"Chairman John Williams said: ".... a squad which finished seventh last season fall to 19th place."

Yes, that is really bad ....

Former boss Graeme Souness is an early front-runner to take over, possibly assisted by veteran Blackburn midfielder Tugay.
The former Bolton and Newcastle manager Sam Allardyce, who was considered for the post in the summer before Ince got the job, and ex-Charlton and West Ham boss Alan Curbishley have also been linked.

And yet I still feel their is one name missing...

Dr.Faustus said:
Former boss Graeme Souness is an early front-runner to take over, possibly assisted by veteran Blackburn midfielder Tugay.
The former Bolton and Newcastle manager Sam Allardyce, who was considered for the post in the summer before Ince got the job, and ex-Charlton and West Ham boss Alan Curbishley have also been linked.

I'm shocked his name isn't mentioned

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Dr.Faustus said:

I'm shocked his name isn't mentioned

Why are you shocked? Would you hire him?

A work mate has a bet with the local bookies that three ex-man utd players who are now premiership bosses will be sacked this season.

Two have gone already (Keane/Ince) will Hughes follow?

They say things happen in three's...

baggy said:
A work mate has a bet with the local bookies that three ex-man utd players who are now premiership bosses will be sacked this season.

what about the fourth?

baggy said:

Isn't there 4 with Bruce too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.