Incoming mobile calls abroad

Wafty Cranker

Bit of forward planning here. I'm going abroad in a month or so and someone from the UK will be likely to ring my mobile. I don't want them to know I'm out the country. Will they get a different ring tone? Also, my current vociemail message is the standard o2 message. If it goes through to my answerphone will it still be this message.

Thanks.

Yes you get a different ring tone, turn it off and it's your usual voicemail, plus as someone said you get charged for the international part of the incoming call

Entirely different ringtone in Cyprus and as someone has said the caller gets charged mega, theres a connection charge as well so they will know<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:47 am --<br /><br />
citykev28 said:
Leave the phone at home switched off, buy a cheap pay as you go phone for the trip and transfer any numbers you'll need to the new phone before you go.
Sound advice, best way of getting around it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.