Incredible co-incidences

Yrs ago we won 5-1 at villa park when whitey scored 4. few months later I saw a villa fan on a beach in Tunisia, I shouted something to him and we had a laugh and a chat about it.
Following season I went to Villa park, think we lost. After the game I went to a burger van and the same guy served me..

Me and the wife were in Barcelona about 10 years ago, late evening walk out of a restaurant near the Uni and low and behold a guy from my po dunk town whom I've known for a long time was standing there swapping spit with this cute young spanish LAD. I pulled the wife back into the shadow and waited for them to move on, probably should have walked over to him and said Hi. I've seen him many times since then and he doesn't appear to be a flamer, have never mentioned it but wonder what he'd say

Me and the Missus were on an organised coach tour of the West coast of America in 1998, there was a couple on the coach who although they were together every time they boarded the coach they would sit separately, the guy would sit in the seat on the row in front of the woman and just take pictures of everything and anything that we passed, apart from that they were nice and we got on with them for the two weeks of the tour.
In 2011 we were in New York for a few days and thought we will do the open top bus ride to take in all the sights, as we are going round the city I'am looking around at the sights and glanced to my right on the bus, low and behold the same couple were sat on the other side of the bus and he was still sitting on the row in front of his partner snapping everything in site!
We said hello and chatted for a bit, just couldn't believe it was them.

My mum took a flight to New Zealand and the man sat next to her went to school with my dad. She'd picked up on his accent and it went from there.

About 25 years ago I was lying on my bed when it suddenly occurred to me to guess which song was playing on the radio when I switched it on [something I'd never done, or done since for that matter] I switched it on and there it was [Oliver's Army, which was by then about 14 years old an particularly not likely to be on the radio.]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.