Incredible we done so well without de Bruyne

Marvin

Kevin de Bruyne

2017/18 - League season alone.

8 goals, 16 assists

2018/19

1 goal. That's a loss of 23 goals in the league.

And yet we still need him. Come on Kev. Hope you get fit for the climax to the season.

really need them to help with the fixture congestion...regardless if they can get in the starting XI

will help Pep , when they join after the international break

Mendy too....though Zinchenko has been brilliant so far

the kid over Mendy every time for me.

ZInchencko ....but a fully fit & Motivated Mendy offers something totally different to our attacking play

I hope we can see that side soon . Not sure Pep will have that much patience left - if he doesn't turn up soon enough

ZInchencko ....but a fully fit & Motivated Mendy offers something totally different to our attacking play

I hope we can see that side soon . Not sure Pep will have that much patience left - if he doesn't turn up soon enough
absolutely but to me Mendy is more concerned with social media and high jinks than he is his football.

absolutely but to me Mendy is more concerned with social media and high jinks than he is his football.

I never understand when things like this get posted!

He's been injured and also getting back to fitness.

Is he not allowed to do his social media thing AND get back to fitness??

Please can you put a ‘have’ in the thread title... apart from that I completely agree. Hopefully we get him back fully fit and firing on all cylinders soon for final run in :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.