Independent article today

Glyn

Waiting for the U.F.O's to return at Hartshead Pik
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/hughes-vents-anger-on-citys-boys-from-brazil-1208530.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 08530.html</a>

So who can't man-manage talent and was a player where the culture was bullying and intimidation?
Who is so tactically inept that City played pretty well the whole game on Sunday as if it were the last minute of extra time in a play-off final to avoid the drop when a more measured approach agains West Brom (West Brom FFS!) would at least have got a point away from home.
Who are the richest club in the world managed by a former occasional manager of a tiny country to the East of Ireland who is taking them (back) into melt-down?

Move along Mr Hughes please!

i tend to agree with most of the article, makes me want hughes to stay, elano is the one we need out and probably jo too.

Nothing we did not know already.
I think we all know Jo is not the answer and is useless whatever money we can get back for him should be taken.
Whilst I agree Elano has not been playing at his best recently he can create more than 90% of our squad. To bench him would have been the correct decision not one to drop him, cutting off your nose to spite your face is a disgraceful thing to do when we are desperate for points.

Boo-hoo the players won't play for me, so instead of using good man-management skills, I'll whine to the press, and drop one of the most talented players to prove a point.

Elano got lambasted for whining to the press, but now when this prick does it, it's ok?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.