Independent Regulator Petition

Neville is banging on about the Esl which would of crippled sky & bt but the new ucl proposals aren't much different.

How many of these ex footballers work for either company that includes Micah or are freelance. I dont remember the same further over project big 6 from Neville or Sky because that was in the broadcasters interests, once it was revealed who the instigators were it was conveniently swept under the carpet.

Its a bit conspiracy theory on here at times.

Not sure the UK broadcasters would be that influential to be honest. The TV rights are sold all round the world. Pundits getting paid is a drop in the ocean of the big picture.

The rag fan channels on YouTube are going all guns blazing on this, urging everyone, wherever they are to sign, and I tell no lie, particularly if they're from India or Norway! Howson is telling the foreign plastics to put a Trafford postcode down.

Done.

I discovered over the weekend that FIFA has a Football Stakeholders Committee. There's some nobody called Bobby Barnes, former lower league footballer I believe, from the FA on it.

But one fairly important group of stakeholders don't seem to be represented? Go on, you'll never guess which group.
Er...

...the customers fans?

Done.

I discovered over the weekend that FIFA has a Football Stakeholders Committee. There's some nobody called Bobby Barnes, former lower league footballer I believe, from the FA on it.

But one fairly important group of stakeholders don't seem to be represented? Go on, you'll never guess which group.
He was a benchwarmer at West Ham iirc

Its a bit conspiracy theory on here at times.

Not sure the UK broadcasters would be that influential to be honest. The TV rights are sold all round the world. Pundits getting paid is a drop in the ocean of the big picture.
Conspiracy theory you're having a laugh, where did I mention what pundits were getting paid and its more to do with them protecting their own interests.

Gary Neville is not to be trusted in any way shape or form.
Nothing he does hasn’t got long term benefits for himself.
By the time most come to that realisation it’ll be too late.
Snide fucker that he is.
I broadly support the idea of independent regulation but am suspicious of people like Neville. He is also pushing for more control of foreign owners and the 50 plus one model. Both of these would destroy clubs like City, Leicester, and Chelsea and return football to the previous corrupt status quo allowing United and Liverpool to rule the roost again.
The risk with so-called independent regulation is it is usually a carve-up where the people who get jobs with the regulator are just political appointees. Most independent regulators do a shit job. The BBC website for example is supposed to be regulated by Ofcom but it doesn't work and neither does regulation of the press.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.