Individual Match Tickets

uwerosler28

Given the first home game is only weeks away and there appears to be no new season tickets being released, anyone have any idea when the matches will start to go on sale?

It was this week this time last year so expect it to be imminent.
Hopefully this week sometime I was in salou last year and was that hammered I cdnt see my phone never mind buy tickets, that won't be happening this time I'm ready to go.

Would expect an announcement very soon, the site is under maintenance when you try to access your ticket membership...

I suspect they're up to something different this year. They made so much money selling memberships before the Real Madrid semi-final, they'll likely leave the sale as late as possible, to sell more memberships. Also I wouldn't be surprised if they stagger the sales this year, releasing for individual games a few weeks beforehand, and selling more memberships, i.e. "City v Arsenal coming up", "buy a membership to have a chance of a ticket". We'll be in a lottery for a limited number of tickets with hundreds of thousands of "new members", loyalty points are irrelevant. United sell about 330k memberships annually, so @£35 each that's £11.5m, City will be looking at that that model. I might be wrong, banking all the matchday revenue in July is surely attractive, but Haaland and the Treble have opened up the Membership treasure trove. The "legacy fans" will lose out, judging by the number of City jerseys on the streets, our ability to get tickets is about to change drasticallly, and the prices will be eye-watering. I suppose it's progress, the success has been wonderful, we've gone to see some awful muck down the years, the last 10 have been amazing. When the opponents chant WWYWYWS, we've alway laughed, we we right here watching the shit. Next season many more in our ground will be day trippers, and glory hunters. At least the ground will be packed every game, it always pretty much sold out, but the unused "sold but empty" seats will disappear, and that's good. I genuinely welcome all the new fans, I just wish my "loyalty" points meant something when it comes to getting tickets.

It feels weird, the newbies are all flocking to see Haaland, that's a factor of his sheer goal numbers, and the media hype, he's considred in the top 2 in the world, but no disprespect to Erling, we've had much better footballers in past, the Silvas, KDB, to name but 3, a real fotball fan should have been bursting to get to see those guys play, but the TikToK and Insta fans just want to say they've seen Haaland.

Good luck to the fellow "Legacy Matchday Members", after what they did to us for the UCL home semi-final I really fear the worst this year when it comes to getting tickets.

I suspect they're up to something different this year. They made so much money selling memberships before the Real Madrid semi-final, they'll likely leave the sale as late as possible, to sell more memberships. Also I wouldn't be surprised if they stagger the sales this year, releasing for individual games a few weeks beforehand, and selling more memberships, i.e. "City v Arsenal coming up", "buy a membership to have a chance of a ticket". We'll be in a lottery for a limited number of tickets with hundreds of thousands of "new members", loyalty points are irrelevant. United sell about 330k memberships annually, so @£35 each that's £11.5m, City will be looking at that that model. I might be wrong, banking all the matchday revenue in July is surely attractive, but Haaland and the Treble have opened up the Membership treasure trove. The "legacy fans" will lose out, judging by the number of City jerseys on the streets, our ability to get tickets is about to change drasticallly, and the prices will be eye-watering. I suppose it's progress, the success has been wonderful, we've gone to see some awful muck down the years, the last 10 have been amazing. When the opponents chant WWYWYWS, we've alway laughed, we we right here watching the shit. Next season many more in our ground will be day trippers, and glory hunters. At least the ground will be packed every game, it always pretty much sold out, but the unused "sold but empty" seats will disappear, and that's good. I genuinely welcome all the new fans, I just wish my "loyalty" points meant something when it comes to getting tickets.

It feels weird, the newbies are all flocking to see Haaland, that's a factor of his sheer goal numbers, and the media hype, he's considred in the top 2 in the world, but no disprespect to Erling, we've had much better footballers in past, the Silvas, KDB, to name but 3, a real fotball fan should have been bursting to get to see those guys play, but the TikToK and Insta fans just want to say they've seen Haaland.

Good luck to the fellow "Legacy Matchday Members", after what they did to us for the UCL home semi-final I really fear the worst this year when it comes to getting tickets.

You are probably right pal but I hope you are wrong.

Pisses me off they don't adopt the points model, would save a lot of aggro for fans. In pursuit of commercial gain the club aren't interested in whats fair though unfortunately.

It will be a piss take if legacy Cityzen members are to be dumped in the same target audience as Haaland fan boys, JLCs and tourists which would mean matchday tickets will be expensive and limited. As I've mentioned in another thread current members above "x" points should be given priority to matchday tickets.

You are probably right pal but I hope you are wrong.

Pisses me off they don't adopt the points model, would save a lot of aggro for fans. In pursuit of commercial gain the club aren't interested in whats fair though unfortunately.

It will be a piss take if legacy Cityzen members are to be dumped in the same target audience as Haaland fan boys, JLCs and tourists which would mean matchday tickets will be expensive and limited. As I've mentioned in another thread current members above "x" points should be given priority to matchday tickets.
Completely agree. Having had a season ticket for many years I fortunately don’t have this dilemma every year but I feel for those that do.
Even a very simplified division of available tickets would be a big help. Something like a third for members with a minimum number of points, a third for those below the points threshold but have been members for at least five years and a third for everyone else.

I'm assuming that memberships are automatically renewed as per normal this season. I messaged supporter services on twitter nearly a fortnight ago now, but no reply (surprise surprise).

I'm assuming that memberships are automatically renewed as per normal this season. I messaged supporter services on twitter nearly a fortnight ago now, but no reply (surprise surprise).
We had to renew the lads Junior membership.

Hope they do stagger the game sales in the weeks leading up to the games. Not many people know what they are doing in March.

Bit crazy the full season going on sale before the season has even started. I suspect a lot of them just get bought up at the start of the season and sold on for a profit.

We had to renew the lads Junior membership.

Hope they do stagger the game sales in the weeks leading up to the games. Not many people know what they are doing in March.

Bit crazy the full season going on sale before the season has even started. I suspect a lot of them just get bought up at the start of the season and sold on for a profit.
Not sure members can sell on tickets.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.