Individual player reactions to goals

GX Blue

I always like to watch how the players celebrate when we score.
I watch the highlights back checking each players reactions to our goals. Dunno why but I always find it interesting watching their instant natural reaction to others scoring.

Players like Stones, Dias tend to massively celebrate each goal we score. Noticed Rodri as well gets pretty excited, as do the other defenders like Laporte, Zinny, Kyle.

Foden used to massively react to every goal the team scored but seems to be calming down now he’s used to being in the team, which is a shame. Over the top excitement at a goal is great to see.

Mahrez and KDB never tend to hugely celebrate others goals but that maybe probably down to personality type, not that they don’t care.

Anyone else do this?

Yesterday Rodri celebrated Stones’s goal as if he scored, screaming Vamos and chasing him to the corner flag. I love that.
I’ve noticed in recent years Aguero has got more animated when others score. Clearly loves the club and the team.

Anyone have any personal favourites of players celebrating goals?

Last edited:
I always like to watch how the players celebrate when we score.
I watch the highlights back checking each players reactions to our goals. Dunno why but I always find it interesting watching their instant natural reaction.

Players like Stones, Dias tend to massively celebrate each goal we score. Noticed Rodri as well gets pretty excited as well, as do the other defenders like Laporte, Zinny, Kyle.

Foden used to massively react to every goal but seems to be calming down now he’s used to being in the team, which is a shame. Over the top excitement at a goal is great to see.

Mahrez and KDB never tend to hugely celebrate others goals but that maybe probably down to personality type, not that they don’t care.

Anyone else do this?

Yesterday Rodri celebrated Stones’s goal as if he scored, screaming Vamos and chasing him to the corner flag. I love that.
I’ve noticed in recent years Aguero has got more animated when others score. Clearly loves the club and the team.

Anyone have any personal favourites of players celebrating goals?
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.