Infantino facing criminal charges

Is it just me who thinks things in the football world are starting to ever so slowly unravel..?

Is it just me who has the feeling that our Club are at the eye of a big shit storm that's starting to brew..?

Is it just me who thinks the saying 'revenge is a dish best served cold' has a wonderful ring to it..?

Is it just me who thinks all the shit we have had to take over the years is about to be shovelled back to whence it came big time..?

Is it just me who thinks our Chairman and the Club in general have played a blinder and are about to bang a handful of aces down on the table and collect all the chips ..?

To be fair, I think it might just be me..!

Hope I'm wrong..!
It is a lovely thought though on Aguerooooo Day.

Is it just me who thinks things in the football world are starting to ever so slowly unravel..?

Is it just me who has the feeling that our Club are at the eye of a big shit storm that's starting to brew..?

Is it just me who thinks the saying 'revenge is a dish best served cold' has a wonderful ring to it..?

Is it just me who thinks all the shit we have had to take over the years is about to be shovelled back to whence it came big time..?

Is it just me who thinks our Chairman and the Club in general have played a blinder and are about to bang a handful of aces down on the table and collect all the chips ..?

Hope I'm wrong..!
Very hard to tell. We just are a bit light on facts, but tolmie and PB seem confident. Things are definitely stirring.
I do so hope you are right.
Edit. PS. No hint of rowing back from the club. Top QC ready to do battle.

Hope I'm wrong..!
No, you are not alone!
Keep the faith.

Very hard to tell. We just are a bit light on facts, but tolmie and PB seem confident. Things are definitely stirring.
I do so hope you are right.
Edit. PS. No hint of rowing back from the club. Top QC ready to do battle.

It feels like the time's getting closer KS55..!

Hope so..!

Hope I'm wrong..!
First Khelaifi and now Infantino. The net is closing on the crooks who have tried to destroy our club. All we need now is for Rui Pinto to get 20 years and the police to start investigating the Liverpool* hacking of our computer systems.

Hope I'm wrong..!
Seeing as how you can see into the future Bill,any chance of PMing me this weekends winning lottery numbers. Please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.