Infantino wants to propose World Cup 2030 in Israel and Saudi Arabia - the 2030 World Cup will be awarded in three years

If UEFA was disbanded by the European elite and they told FIFA to feck off they would have 100% support of the fans. A world cup without Europe would be nothing yet European football is expected to go along with the blatant corruption without even a blink. FIFA is 100% corrupt.
Which is worse? A corrupt, independent FIFA or football run by the European "elite" in their own image?

UEFA must be getting a kick back, they didn't kick up any fuss about the QATAR world cup, it fucks the season up, wtf wants a break mid season where the players play loads of games, have a couple of weeks off then back too it, extending the season giving them less rest in the summer
Not just that, who wants to watch football every single day for 4 weeks around the Christmas period. Too much stuff going on to get heavily invested in it. It's going to be England games and the latter stages only, not going to watch the Ecuador vs Belarus group match and the dozens of similar fixtures I'd probably have on over the summer.

Which is worse? A corrupt, independent FIFA or football run by the European "elite" in their own image?
FIFA is not any more independent than UEFA. They are all run by suits linked to the clubs and associations in some way or form. But the global nature of FIFA means that small nations with practically zero standing in the game get a big say. And they mostly use that influence with corruption. Hence the European leagues that proabbly generate 90% of the money in world football all have to stop mid season so a world cup that no one wants gets played in Quatar - and the next one might be in Saudi. Its pretty clear to me that a strong european body that is independent of FIFA is needed and all euopean nations should withdraw from the world cup until international football is cleaned up.

It gets better this Infant Mo has actually proposed Israel and Palestine as a joint venue for his world Cup!
Palestine are blocked by Israel from getting things like concrete to re build houses so just how are they going to build any stadiums ?
Oh and would it not be a slight security risk ?
I think I preferred Blatter, yes he was a crook but at least he had his sanity.

It gets better this Infant Mo has actually proposed Israel and Palestine as a joint venue for his world Cup!
Palestine are blocked by Israel from getting things like concrete to re build houses so just how are they going to build any stadiums ?
Oh and would it not be a slight security risk ?
I think I preferred Blatter, yes he was a crook but at least he had his sanity.
Final be here.IMG_0068.JPG

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.