Inflatables Madness for Reading game.

im_still_here

we need this game like the hamburg game, full of inflatables scarfs flags ect.. lets get eastlands rocking for this game lads, make this sticky or summit lads.

bring your flags

bring your bananas

bring your inflatable penis

bring your paddling pool

bring your aliens

bring your ticker tape

bring your voice and passion

COME ON CITY LETS GET TO WEMBLEY!!!!!!

Re: inflatables for the reading game

We need to scare the Reading players and act as a 12th man.

Get in the south stand and sing your heart out!

Attention Blues! Calling everyone with a voice not currently in blocks 109-111 or 116-119, get your arses to the South Stand blocks 113,114,115. Bring the inflatables, flags, scarves, banners....COME ON YOU BLUES!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfyUW-USS_A&feature=related[/youtube]

Without disrespecting Reading we have an unbelievable opportunity to get to the semi finals of the FA Cup for the first time in my lifetime. The only other semi final was the Carling Cup last season so I agree, MODS sticky this and lets get COM'S rocking and put the fear of God into the Reading players.

I'll be relocating to 114. If anyone stands up in front of me, fully expect a 6 ft 4 mixed race lad to be yelling at you to sit down. That's me btw.

nashark said:
I'll be relocating to 114. If anyone stands up in front of me, fully expect a 6 ft 4 mixed race lad to be yelling at you to sit down. That's me btw.
lol hope you're joking, we need a full end of singers for this

the family stand is block 134 by the way, you'll enjoy it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.