Influencers in Dubai??

Tossers. I hope they've caught it and are enduring some horrific symptoms.

Elitist twats who think they are better than the rest of us.

How do they make enough money to go to dubai for weeks on end?

Not 100% sure but they do Instagram and YouTube channels on their special subjects. For a lot of the girls it's fashion, makeup, hair, the usual stuff. The more followers they get on YouTube the more advertiser's use their channel and they get a percentage. I would imagine companies send them free stuff to promote as well.

the only influence any of the needy fuckers have had on me is to get me to reply to this thread

They annoy me but fuck me I wish I was one. Getting flown around the world to advertise shit on Instagram?! Yeah go on then. No chance for me as I’m an ugly ****. Better than doing 12 hours of hard graft that is for sure.

Reactions: ell
I shall come out of retirement to be an influencer as the wedge is par excellent and the work environment utterly splendid. Sat around a pool in Burton swim-shorts playing bridge with a few acquaintances over a nice Codfather. Its loosely based on the Godfather with the Amaretto being replaced by Parsley Sauce.

I would influence my tube tweets toward the elderly encouraging them to buck up, get up and shape up for this new Millennium, kitting them out trendy as fook and back into the mainstream. On a cruise we stumbled upon the ships conservatory where they interspersing between foliage snoring their tits off, they did this every day after lunch like a right of passage. I could promote all manner of shite like trilbies, cotton chinos, smelly, cravats, ties, Docs, classic timepieces, exercise class. I think a lot of people are envious of influencers as they have better lifestyles.

In the immortal words of Captain Oates .. I am just going off topic and may be some time:

VrJdYiC.jpg

Last edited:
Elitist twats who think they are better than the rest of us.

Not sure that reflects most of them. I would reckon most of them are lacking in self esteem. With Instagram and the likes, they can create a new persona making them look more attractive and selecting things that make them appear 'interesting'.

We have an apprentice at work. Seemingly little hope of going further. Fairly pretty but miserable, thick as too short planks and lacking in any personality. She also walks like a duck. She has 50k followers on Instagram. She has bigger tits online, no blemishes (in reality, she is spotty), has what appears to be an inflated arse online and appears to live a glam jet-set lifestyle promoting clothing, make-up etc.. In reality, she lives with her mum and dad in a fairly modest 1930s semi and dresses in fairly dowdy clothes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.