Iniesta

Something doesn't have to be out of the Blue to be a masterstroke mate ;o)

As for your last sentence, imagine those two here, coaching... wow.... meltdown for the rest of the league, on top of Pep staying longer!

That's why I said "dunno" ;-)

There's no guarantee that guys like Xavi and Iniesta will be good coaches but they have got the footballing smarts and have both captained Barca. Pep will know if they have the people / communication skills to coach. They are drenched in how to play the game the way City want to so it has to make sense to look at them; especially if there are open positions in City's coaching set-up.

As just a player Iniesta looks like too short-term a signing (and he might not consider a player only deal in Europe anyway) but as a player coach, he'd be a dream signing. To have him available in certain games and situations would be fantastic.

One thing that Pep has said is he wants everyone to communicate in English on the training ground. I don't think Inesta speaks English so that would be an issue.

Was never a possibility as wonderful as it sounded, I would've loved to see it since Iniesta has only recently intimated coaching might be in his future - no better way than to learn from the master

He, like Xavi & Puyol, would never face Barcelona as an opposing player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.