Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson cleared to return to training (p 146)

Was always asking for trouble going into the season with such a small squad after last seasons exploits.

It's just our 7th game in this season so small squad has nothing to do with it.
Stones is from glass we know it, Grealish well he had a really bad knock so nothing to do with fatigue, Kovacic didn't even play for us last season and he just played 5 games here and KDB was a mistake(doctors', Pep's and KDB's) to let him play that fast.

A disastrous night that is. Stones' "longer" must mean a month, Grealish 7-10 days is huge, KDB is 3+ months and Silva "next games" means 3-4 weeks or more.
This is horrifying and I guess we will start dropping points here and there :(

Let's not forget our natural leader and best player KDB will be off for 4 months. Don't really think we could win big games without him.
Tough days coming :(

A disastrous night that is. Stones' "longer" must mean a month, Grealish 7-10 days is huge, KDB is 3+ months and Silva "next games" means 3-4 weeks or more.

Let's not forget our natural leader and best player KDB will be off for 4 months. Don't really think we could win big games without him.
Grow a pair you big fanny.

What awful wumming.

ManCityGRRRRRRRRR!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.