Injuries - 2023/24 | Ederson, De Bruyne, Akanji, Grealish & Nunes all back in training (p138)

I see Rodri, Phil, Ake and Doku played a full 90 ffs! what is wrong with these international managers? They don’t give a damn about the clubs they only care about winning games in order to keep their jobs.
i can see this side of the issue but also most of our players are match fit, up to speed etc rather than nearly 3 weeks off.
gutted for JS but fingers crossed its a mind games injury!!

Exactly! What the fuck was he going to learn by playing established players anyway. Today was the day for the fringe players ffs! Mind you he’s such a clueless knobhead he wouldn’t know what his best team is.
It was self-indulgent. Southgate was the only one who cared about last night's result. He couldn't afford consecutive home defeats for the sake of his own reputation. Stones, Rice, Foden and Bellingham should not have been playing last night, but at least the latter three don't have injuries like Stones. Everyone knew beforehand it was a risk, but the terminally dim England manager put everything on the line for the sake of himself. He is a selfish coward.

They really need to scrap the international breaks. Pointless games, waste of time. I’m not a fan of international football except the World Cup. Copa america, euros, who cares. The games are always sub par and boring. They can get rid of int breaks and finish the season a month and a half earlier and then they can play these dumb games in the summer. Sorry, just my opinion
I don't disagree with a word you've said. There's a difference between what you've said (scrap international breaks and have international football in the summer) and what the poster I replied to said (he doesn't care for international football so they should scrap it).

I don't think their would be a single top flight player in world football who would vote to scrap international football altogether - maybe Ben White - so fans who don't like it need to realise that it isn't going anywhere because of their own views.

They really need to scrap the international breaks. Pointless games, waste of time. I’m not a fan of international football except the World Cup. Copa america, euros, who cares. The games are always sub par and boring. They can get rid of int breaks and finish the season a month and a half earlier and then they can play these dumb games in the summer. Sorry, just my opinion
There definitely only needs to be two international breaks, maybe September and November, but four just takes the piss. We managed quite easily back in the day accommodating international matches so why has it gone ridiculously wrong?

Back to proper football this weekend.How we have all missed it.
Walker will be a big loss for us as will John...Gash international’s and pointless

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.