Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of us on here said we needed another striker over summer? I'm amazed the club didn't address this.

It goes without saying that Aguero is the best striker in the PL for years but the legend shouldn't be expected to play every game. We need to look after him and keep him for when we need a goal.

5 PL games in and we have no striker. I can't see how we will win much this season with this situation.

Jeez....I'd even take Ighalo that's how desperate we are hahaha!!!

Striker is not our issue right now despite not having a fit and firing one. We’re not creating chances anyway, let’s start creating chances for a striker first then we can bemoan not having one.
I wouldn't say we're not creating chances, we're just not creating as many as we're accustomed to. We got in quite a few great positions today, only to pick the wrong pass and when the right pass was delivered we seemed unable to trap the ball.

Reactions: CC1
The club are always sleeping on stuff like this.

Plenty on here said this would happen. He was coming off a bad knee injury and wouldn't be ready for the demand of this season.

A forward player was needed but the club got star-struck with the idea of Messi.

How many of us on here said we needed another striker over summer? I'm amazed the club didn't address this.

It goes without saying that Aguero is the best striker in the PL for years but the legend shouldn't be expected to play every game. We need to look after him and keep him for when we need a goal.

5 PL games in and we have no striker. I can't see how we will win much this season with this situation.

Jeez....I'd even take Ighalo that's how desperate we are hahaha!!!
Maybe we didn’t have money after fixing the defensive issue? I mean we are in a pandemic...

Reactions: CC1
We don't need a striker right now. Besides, Aguero and Jesus will both be fit by the time we get the ball forwards.

I've seen Sergio do that useless and long full intensity sprint pressing their keeper all alone, and I thought he better shouldn't test his hamstring. Doh.

Some people might not want o hear this. But Aguero might be done. jesus is probably our first choice now. And getting him competition should be a priority.

Some people might not want o hear this. But Aguero might be done. jesus is probably our first choice now. And getting him competition should be a priority.
Competition is fine when fit and ready. I love Jesus but worries are he is becoming Sturbridge. Sturridge fit is brilliant. Never fit. Hope it doesn't go that way

Questons need to be asked about our medical / finess team , the amount of muscle strains / fatigue we are enduring is unprecedented , we have half a dozen injured and a few more playing at half pace , if we cannot muster eleven fully fit players then we should turn to academy players who are fit like DeLap.Doyle , Bellis.Would rather have a talented youngster with bags of energy than an unfit experienced player struggling to last ninety minutes
Have any of these kids let us down when selected , absolutely not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.