Injury time at world cup

mike channon´s windmill

It´s a fookin joke this - just watched Nigeria -Korea and there were two injuries which used up 5 mins and they only added 3 . Now this wasn´t the first time by any means, infact every game I´ve seen the added on time comes nowhere near what should be added on. Tonight they didn´t even add on for goals or subs - who the fook is making these decisions and why aren´t teams complaining about it? If this were the prem Ferguscum would be twatting Blatter , Platini and anyone connected with officialdom at this tournament and for once he´d be justified

totally said the same thing the other night the added time is a joke or is it a joke in the prem maybe, just shows that the refs in the prem favour the elite clubs and are worried about criticism

the refs in the world cup are not influenced in any way and the added time shows not seen more than 3mins added in any game

Nearly all have been 3 mins with the odd exception being 4 - it´s as if 3 has been adopted as the norm - do Fifa have any fookin guidelines on this at all or are injuries just not counted?

mike channon´s windmill said:
Nearly all have been 3 mins with the odd exception being 4 - it´s as if 3 has been adopted as the norm - do Fifa have any fookin guidelines on this at all or are injuries just not counted?

I think its written in "Official Referees Guide To Handling Games At Old Trafford" book which can be found at any piss poor stores and the Rags Megastore ??
Author A Ferguson.
Printed by The Brothers Grimm
$74.55

mike channon´s windmill said:
it would not surprise me if it had something to do with TV one of the games early in the tournament started late and the ref blew bang on 45mins at half time no added time at all now i can't remember the last time i saw that

the added time in the prem i think is the only league were you get 6-7mins over a full 90mins on a regular basis i may be wrong but would like to know the stats on other leagues in europe

it is at the discretion of the referee how much time is added and like i said earlier in earlier post in the prem the likes of fergie and wenger have attributed to what we see now with there constant digs and gripes with refs over this issue and thus benefits the better sides in the long run

Cannot understand all this crap about added time. Each ref has got a couple of timepieces, each of measured and substantial accuracy. Does he stop these watches when there's a hold up or not? Why we have the fourth official holding up a board escapes me, unless it is yet another trick in FIFA and UEFA's armoury of hanging on to the status quo.

The time has come in football where we have basketball timekeeping. Bloody big clock groundside which counts down and is under control of the fourth official receiving a clearly seen signal by the 50000 inside the ground.

No smoke and mirrors, no Fergie-time, no minimum added on, just straightforward time left and then a rugby league hooter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.