Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed the point
Nope. You're getting wound up by nothing.

This injury had nothing to do with the schedule in terms of Ake. There's 5 or 6 players you could say that of if they got injured because they've been somewhat overused but I don't think Ake is one of them.

De Bruyne is not playing for Belgium. Is he injured or rested or what? Picked up a knock vs Liverpool but played on. Hope he's OK

He's been fit for 2 weeks. It's not overuse.

He had the longest break of any of our players over the Summer too
Wasn't it hamstring before/ in which case it is over use-he needed to rest it, causes us real problems-and him for the future.

Wtf are we doing with our players? He barely had an injury record for years playing for Bournemouth. He’s been ours for two month and already have two injuries. He barely played for us ffs.

Nope. You're getting wound up by nothing.

This injury had nothing to do with the schedule in terms of Ake. There's 5 or 6 players you could say that of if they got injured because they've been somewhat overused but I don't think Ake is one of them.
I didnt say he was overused now, i was complainig they are playing a fucking friendly plus two more games next week

Honestly, read better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.