Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its f**king obvious that the players are playing to much. Most teams are suffering from a higher than average injury list.
The players arent having enough time to recover after matches.

When playing away do the players have use of what would be normally available to them or is it restricted due to covid19 ?

I never thought I would say this but I think the way the players are being treated is a disgrace.

Pep has tried to help the players with a change of style which some are saying is slow and boring. City v liverpool at the weekend both teams in the second half looked knackered.

Football bodies are threatening to burn out/injure players and us fans are being offered basically training matches to watch all for tv money.

Why the hell are we having meaningless friendly internationals and this stupid international tournament thing.

Reactions: CC1
The first of many, I reckon two or three more injuries before Spurs. Pep will be fuming as we all are with these fucking pointless matches

International football should have been scrapped this year. They should have given players a weeks rest instead so they can deal with the relentless schedule.

Gutted for Ake. He's started really well for us.
We are in a national lockdown where non essential travel is banned yet pointless football is still allowed where people travel hundreds of miles potentially spreading or contacting the disease
It’s fkn nuts but football has its own reality which unfortunately isn’t the one that the rest of deal with

Wtf are we doing with our players? He barely had an injury record for years playing for Bournemouth. He’s been ours for two month and already have two injuries. He barely played for us ffs.

he was NOT playing for us today ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.