Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some hysteria on here honestly. Yes I know Kev created Stones' goal against Palace but over the last 3 games he missed more chances than he created and if you don't believe me watch them games back. Yes he is a damn fine player, and I like to see him start, but some people see his absence as if we are starting each game a man down. I would say that Bernardo, Ilkay and Foden have all been in better form if late, and with most of the rest of the team in top form I have no worries. The fact is we were better v Villa once Kev was off. In short, calm down he'll be back before we've missed him for sure.

Last edited:
Kevin needed a break, both physically and mentally. He was still very good and useful for us, but his finishing this season was atrocious. Hopefully he'll come back fresh, hungry, reinvigorated and ready to step up big time in the final 2-3 months of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.