Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the fourmidables season, where KDB hardly featured and Bernardo was magnificent?, we are truly fucked!! LOL

Did you actually read what I wrote? In the 18-19 season Bernardo was playing alongside David Silva so he didn’t have the burden of being our sole creator from midfield. Bernardo doesn’t have a single assist this season in any competition, so if we’re now expecting him to take over from De Bruyne and create the majority of our chances then we may be in trouble. It doesn’t mean that other players can’t step up though.

Did you actually read what I wrote? In the 18-19 season Bernardo was playing alongside David Silva so he didn’t have the burden of being our sole creator from midfield. Bernardo doesn’t have a single assist this season in any competition, so if we’re now expecting him to take over from De Bruyne and create the majority of our chances then we may be in trouble. It doesn’t mean that other players can’t step up though.
Bernardo was magnificent, he played on another level, and he will do so again.

Hope to see Cancelo in midfield.

Eddy - Ake ( Zin) Dias Stones Walker Rodri Gundo Cancelo Foden Sterling( Jesus ) Bernardo

Kev made 19 appearances in 2018/19 and we did ok, don’t worry

Aguero scored over 20 league goals in 18/19 and David Silva created the highest amount of ‘big chances’ in the league. I’m not saying we can’t win the league without De Bruyne but constantly referring back to the 18/19 season is pointless as the circumstances are completely different.

This is more of a psychological loss, we did it before without him. For me it's more important that most of the players picked up their form, Bernardo in particular. Foden moving back with Ferran going up front, Cancelo moving infield, Gundo moving permanently further up with Fern and Rodri as options in MF, we have a few options. I am much more worried with our conversion rate (KdB missed like three one on one in the last 5 games), improve that and we are good to continue with these good results.

Hope to see Cancelo in midfield.

Eddy - Ake ( Zin) Dias Stones Walker Rodri Gundo Cancelo Foden Sterling( Jesus ) Bernardo
Cancelo plays in midfield even when he is a fullback. When we are in possession he goes right or left whichever side he plays on and has a flexible role, at times he is next to Rodri/Fern, at others he joins the attack supporting Phil or Raz. When we lose possession he is back in fullback as fast as his legs can carry him. He is creating overloads all over the place.
Far more likely that Bernardo moves into the middle with Gundogan. Would prefer to see Foden staying on the left for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.