Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Aguero gets back soon we need a forward in the absence of KDB especially for the games where teams sit back
Hopefully we can win the next 3 and build a cushion and get through Feb, luckily some of our rivals play each other so we are in a strong position with Gundogan and Bernardo in fine form
What is annoying is how the press bang on about Liverpool injuries and forget we have KDB Aguero Walker Laporte and Ake injured the majority who are normally starters .They also seem to forget about our game in hand as they bang on about Utd answers Leicester.
And funny how every Liverpool loss now has the caveat that Van Dijk is injured and they’re playing their athletic midfielder at Centre Back.

Hmm, sounds like the exact same situation another club found themselves in last season which was not highlighted at all by the same cunts.

I hope he gets back sooner than the predictions - he has a real chance to win the POTY in consecutive years - when was the last time that happened?

It's a huge loss for us as we've' lost one our leaders. Fortunately, we have a coach who somehow manages to play a team and system that gets us through these injuries.

Kev is world class and our modern day Colin Bell. I can't wait to see him back.

Losing KDB for six weeks is a real blow to our title hopes. We’ve come to rely on him so much as the creator of many of our goal scoring chances. I’m not sure where the goals will come from without him, and we have some hard games coming up in February.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.