Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ake's needed a run of big games like these to really show whether he's up to it in my opinion.

Hopefully he will be back and in the right head space, as he's going to be crucial over the next couple of weeks with the pair out.
Thing is he’s up to being our 4 th choice centre back, no question and I doubt any team has a better one. Where we suffer most are games like last Saturday where he doesn’t, or not yet anyway, have the ability to get us up the pitch quicker or switch play like Laporte does best and Stones or Dias can. Whether thats ability or speed of thought from not enough games yet we’ll find out the more games he gets.

Dont think we'll see any of them next two games but hope to see some of them vs pool.
Vs Chelsea we will have to do with what we have, vs Psg is not a big problem as Psg sucks right now we should win , vs liverpool would be great to have Laporte and Rodri

See the dippers are saying we are making excuses already about our defence being injured fuck me them fuckers have short memories that's all the fuckers did last season wasn't it the deluded fuckers.
Fuck the bad ship dipper and all the scally cunts who sail on her…!! Nowt wrong with their memories, they are just a bunch of entitled, hypocritical, deluded fuck pigs…!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.