Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Garcia well with his injury but I have to say I’m unashamedly happy that he isn’t available for selection.. I think Pep may have played him and I think that would have been a disaster .. Hopefully we can unload him in January and Pep can pick players who want to be here....

Yeah I think you could be right re Zinchenko.
Sounds a bit harsh, but if I had to pick two players to miss a derby through injury then it'd be Garcia and Zinchenko. Nice to be going into a game with United with a relatively fit squad to choose from for once.

the injury room is looking good and empty for the first time in 2 or 3 years ?? makes you wonder how we won back to back titles and 3 league cups and one FA cup

Aguero only missed the derby through illness so should be fine for West Brom.

the injury room is looking good and empty for the first time in 2 or 3 years ?? makes you wonder how we won back to back titles and 3 league cups and one FA cup
Because we played our best players when fit and didn't keep rotating the team every match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.