Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
So in an FA Cup semi final the team Pep picked seemed like he was tossing the game off. He played our most influential Assist provider in a solitary midfield role with a double pivot of Rhodri and Fern trying to protect space in front of our defense. Why would he risk playing Kev in a deconstructed team like this.

How many more games is Pep prepared to toss of, Leeds and Aston Villa in the league? Spurs in the Carabao Cup?

Tomorrow United could be 8 behind, tossing off the Villa game could leave us 5 points in front with 15 point to play for.

PSG and no Kev doesn`t bear thinking about. WTAF
11 points in front with 6 games left (7 for them) is the stuff dreams are made of. Squad rotation isn’t tossing games off just because we lose - it’s making optimum use of resources to share the workload around in a condensed season.

Our best performances this season have been without Kev, keep the faith amigo

The problem now being that we are down to virtually a go to first choice 11 with little outside that group you would trust.
So any more injuries and it really looks poor.
Plus KDB and Foden right now are the ones dragging the team through the big games. Losing Kev would be a huge blow.
I wouldn’t say kdb is dragging us out of a lot of big games. Yes he our best player but after his injury he also gave the ball away a lot. Even 2nd half vs dortmund he gave the ball away. I think without him the team played a little better because it caused more ppl to step up. Sometime when we have it the team give him the ball and expect him to make magic.

So in an FA Cup semi final the team Pep picked seemed like he was tossing the game off. He played our most influential Assist provider in a solitary midfield role with a double pivot of Rhodri and Fern trying to protect space in front of our defense. Why would he risk playing Kev in a deconstructed team like this.

How many more games is Pep prepared to toss of, Leeds and Aston Villa in the league? Spurs in the Carabao Cup?

Tomorrow United could be 8 behind, tossing off the Villa game could leave us 5 points in front with 15 point to play for.

PSG and no Kev doesn`t bear thinking about. WTAF
Wouldn't surprise me if KDB aside, Pep picks the same team as with Chelski for Villa and Spurs, Pete.

11 points in front with 6 games left (7 for them) is the stuff dreams are made of. Squad rotation isn’t tossing games off just because we lose - it’s making optimum use of resources to share the workload around in a condensed season.

Picking a one man creative midfield. Picking two wide men one massively out of form in Sterling, the other a 20 year old who has found his scoring boot but at present couldn`t beat an egg. both offered no service what so ever to an isolated Jesus. two defensive midfields. Our 2nd goalie and Mendy who should never be allowed to wear our blue shirt again.

Not for the 1st time has Pep picked a team that flattered to deceive before a ball was even kicked. And I think he`ll do it again either against Villa or Spurs or against both. If we lose one or both of these games the pressure is on. If it`s only Spurs we could be trying to win 2 trophies if it Villa as we we could be 5 in front of the scum with 15 points to play for.

I know what a big statement this is but hand on heart, I`m concerned he`ll toss off the League Cup and the Villa game and Get beaten by PSG. We can end up with no FA Cup tossed off, No League Cup tossed off, Beaten by PSG and struggling to hang on to the League.

Crazy thing to say about one of the worlds finest footballers, but, we sometimes look a better team without him!

Picking a one man creative midfield. Picking two wide men one massively out of form in Sterling, the other a 20 year old who has found his scoring boot but at present couldn`t beat an egg. both offered no service what so ever to an isolated Jesus. two defensive midfields. Our 2nd goalie and Mendy who should never be allowed to wear our blue shirt again.

Not for the 1st time has Pep picked a team that flattered to deceive before a ball was even kicked. And I think he`ll do it again either against Villa or Spurs or against both. If we lose one or both of these games the pressure is on. If it`s only Spurs we could be trying to win 2 trophies if it Villa as we we could be 5 in front of the scum with 15 points to play for.

I know what a big statement this is but hand on heart, I`m concerned he`ll toss off the League Cup and the Villa game and Get beaten by PSG. We can end up with no FA Cup tossed off, No League Cup tossed off, Beaten by PSG and struggling to hang on to the League.
That’s an awful lot of tossing off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.