Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
We might have to use a bit Fern or Kyle at centre half against Sporting especially if Ake is still out. Can’t risk One of Laporte/Stones getting injured or sent off.
We could probably run a raffle with first prize playing at CH v Sporting. Although Pep always wants to keep players ticking over this is one game where any bugger could play and we should be alright

Taking the positive out of this; he's not been at his usual exceptional standards of late, and maybe a much needed break will be good for him before the business end of the season. Not sure him and laporte have the best understanding yet, plus we've got Stones and Ake to fill in. There really shouldn't me a major need to worry

Well playing so strong teams vs Peterboro and likes can back fire and it did. Liverpool played way lesser team than us vs Norwich, still won and they didnt risk Salah, Mane, Dijk, Fabinho etc...

big problem Dias missing, especially if he has to miss CL quarters and Pool game as well.

Stones and Laporte have a good partnership, so I'm not hugely concerned. Injuries happen, this is why we have 3 world class centre backs.

Ake and Fern at the back against Sporting?

In the space of one minute you went from defending the decision to play Dias vs Peterborugh as hamstring injuries can happen in training, to suggesting we rest Stones and Laporte against Sporting in case they get injured.

I had dias out of the derby before the injury news, he's not been in great form so we can cope without him for a game, but 4-6 weeks is a hefty blow. that's a lot of games he's going to miss, including most likely the Liverpool game and potentially the next round if the champions league. Stones needs to stay fit as the only right sided cb, if we're playing a game with 37 year old Fernandinho at cb we will suffer. and Ake will need to get fit, he will be crucial too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.