Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walker's injury seemed the most worrying, he was in agony and was walking with a heavy limp, at the time I thought it looked like his ankle? A knee twist injury could be worse, I wonder if he will be sent to Dr Cugat?

KDB'S seemed an impact injury on his foot, he was indicating a 'studs up' challenge to a team mate on the bench, (from the challenge in the penalty area), hopefully just bruising, worst case a small bone fracture, but the fact he played on hopefully the former?
Fingers crossed...

Kdb looked like fatigue and a little knock hopefully nothing serious .

Walker to me looked like a twisted ankle , usually sore for a few days to a week. promising he was walking and going at it in the tunnel.

I was laughing when walker was injured as I thought he was just time wasting and playing them at their own game. It didn't look like he should have been injured because there was nothing in it but must have landed funny.

Kyle looked like he was all for taking that Athletico guy on in the tunnel, so hopefully that's a good sign!?
The injury impact will only be known today, him walking if off or going at Atleti players was mostly adrenaline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.