Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given they’re both playing PL games midweek, I would suggest that neither side would be putting out their ‘first 11‘ regardless of injuries. Liverpool know that one defeat in the league is fatal and I just can’t see them playing
all their best players. Obviously, I know no more than anyone else and will probably be proven wrong tomorrow but I just don’t see either going full strength.
He rested 7 players in the CL QF 2nd leg!

Liverpool earned themselves the possibility if resting their first team in mid week by winning 1-3. We didnt and are now suffering…..regardless of the injuries Guardiola would have played a second string in the cup just like he did last year against chelsea

I wouldn’t have expected de bruyne to play anyway. you’ll see Zinchenko, Ake, Ferna, Jesus, Grealish, Steffen, Sterling all come in

Brighton is arguably more important and certainly for Pep
Brighton is far more important for most I would think. If we were in Chelsea's position it would be very important indeed but we have bigger fish to fry. Had we were not been playing the dippers it would not be an issue if we fielded 6 or 7 kids. I expect about 6 changes from Madrid and hopefully we can give the dippers a game and tire them out for their game against the rags. Let the result look after itself.

Ederson

Cancelo
Stones
Laporte
Ake

Bernardo
Rodri
Gundogan

Sterling
Foden
Grealish
That's what I'd go for except maybe Dias to come in instead of Laporte if he's fit enough.

However, I suspect Jesus may well play instead of Foden and possibly Laporte or Stones (or both if Dias is fit) to sit this one out with Ake moving to CB and Zinchenko coming in at LB. Steffen will also probably be in goal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.