Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody asked Pep what the injury was that prevented the tour, very strange situation.
And now rumours that Pao Torres maybe coming.
Could be a long term injury.

Nobody asked Pep what the injury was that prevented the tour, very strange situation.
And now rumours that Pao Torres maybe coming.
Could be a long term injury.
I've been assuming it's still the knee issue from the end of last season.

Feels odd to get a top cb in when we already have 4. Makes sense in the short term considering Laporte's knee and Ruben's hamstring and Stones' general fitness, but long term would be very difficult to keep 5 of them happy.

Is Laporte definitely injured? I’m sure I read somewhere he was joining Foden, Gundogan and Stones with the U23s due to fitness worries or something - that doesn’t necessarily mean an injury? Pep gave an update on Foden, Gundogan and Stones in his latest presser but didn’t even mention Laporte, just wondering where on earth he is?? He returned to training the same day as the other lads didn’t he.

Is Laporte definitely injured? I’m sure I read somewhere he was joining Foden, Gundogan and Stones with the U23s due to fitness worries or something - that doesn’t necessarily mean an injury? Pep gave an update on Foden, Gundogan and Stones in his latest presser but didn’t even mention Laporte, just wondering where on earth he is?? He returned to training the same day as the other lads didn’t he.
I saw Laporte on Peter Steet in town on Thursday this week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.