Injury Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
sick of our players being injured on international duty , the managers dont give a single shit , just concerned about their own stats
The problem is some players think playing for your country is a bigger honour than a club side.

KDB knew exactly that his ankle was in a bad way in the Euros, he fully knew the consequences of playing under pain killers, yet he did, why?

I loathe international breaks.

Get him fixed up, rested and have him fully fit ready to gain some form for the festive period.

Gets injured in a meaningless game fucking fantastic
I'd like to see international football reduced it's so boring apart from tournament finals

The problem is some players think playing for your country is a bigger honour than a club side.

KDB knew exactly that his ankle was in a bad way in the Euros, he fully knew the consequences of playing under pain killers, yet he did, why?
He has said since that had he known what the damage would be playing on then he wouldnt have done it , it is the dr and physios job to lay it out for him before jabbing him up and the manager to say you are not playing but we all know martinez flogs him every time

I don't know what it means representing your nation Football in England, but everywhere it means pride and honor. Player takes a pride playing for their nation, even it means taking an injury if there a slightest chance to earn a trophy for their Country.

My points is, everywhere outside England Nation > Club in term of importance for the players.

He has said since that had he known what the damage would be playing on then he wouldnt have done it , it is the dr and physios job to lay it out for him before jabbing him up and the manager to say you are not playing but we all know martinez flogs him every time
Yes, i read that as well, its a disgrace giving a player 2 painkilling injections so he can play in this day and age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.